Fundamentals of Electronics Circuits Course Syllabus and Lecture Notes
Course Description: A course covering the concepts,
equations and construction of electronics circuits. Course includes both lecture
and lab work.
(This document is intended to serve as the basis of a syllabus to be
used with Complete Electronics Self Teaching Guide with Projects. Instructors
may use this document to generate a syllabus that meets the requirements
of their particular school.)
Course Objectives: Students will learn:
- The fundamental principles of electronics circuits.
- To read and draw circuit diagrams.
- The equations used in analyzing electronics circuits.
- To calculate component values in electronics circuits.
- To build breadboard circuits.
- To test circuits using multimeters, oscilloscopes and
Textbook: Complete Electronics Self Teaching Guide
Earl Boysen and Harry Kybett, Wiley Publishing, ISBN: 9781118217320.
Prerequisite: One semester of algebra.
Click on the links below for access to the lesson plan for each week.
Instructors can request access to lesson plans in
Power Point on the publishers website.
Note: Complete Electronics Self Teaching Guide with Projects includes
step-by-step instructions for each of the projects in the schedule.